Home Forums WoodMart support forum ERROR WITH MY THEMES

ERROR WITH MY THEMES

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gary007
    Participant

Hello admin, please i am having a very serious challenge with my themes. when i upload my logo or edit anything through my header builder and them click save header it refuses to save. all it keeps saying is “loading, please wait” and it stays there forever. please assist me to solve this issues as soon as possible, i am getting frustrated. i can send you my cpanel login if needed to solve this problem…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

gary007
    Participant

Hello please all plugins have been disabled… please check thoroughly to ensure it working effective….. can’t uploaded any product, can’t upload logo through header builder and so many errors ….below is my admin login

cpanel login to check and resolve my problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, use the Private content field to post your access information. And we need your WordPress admin access not the cPanel.

gary007
    Participant

info below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block header builder’s AJAX requests. Contact your hosting provider for help. https://gyazo.com/3b210706062e859d251927f67f6595e7

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)