Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error with SQL query – Woodmart sidebar.php

Error with SQL query – Woodmart sidebar.php

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Webmeshtar
    Participant

Hi there,

another error is written in our …php.error.log :

Please could you help us with this also?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? It seems that it comes from WooCommerce product categories widget.

Regards

Webmeshtar
    Participant

Hi there,

we will create staging site later today and check as you suggest. I will let you know results:

Br
    Darko

Webmeshtar
    Participant

Still error (no matter what plugins we disabled) 🙁

[23-Apr-2020 13:14:53 UTC] Greška u bazi WordPressa You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OR (
    ( s0h020I9_termmeta.meta_key = ‘order’ OR s0h020I9_termmeta.meta_key IS ‘ at line 1 za upit SELECT DISTINCT t.*, tt.* FROM s0h020I9_terms AS t LEFT JOIN s0h020I9_termmeta ON ( t.term_id = s0h020I9_termmeta.term_id AND s0h020I9_termmeta.meta_key=’order’) INNER JOIN s0h020I9_term_taxonomy AS tt ON t.term_id = tt.term_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN (‘pa_online’) AND tt.count > 0 AND OR (
    ( s0h020I9_termmeta.meta_key = ‘order’ OR s0h020I9_termmeta.meta_key IS NULL )
    ) ORDER BY s0h020I9_termmeta.meta_value+0 ASC, t.name ASC koji je postavio/la require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/archive-product.php’), do_action(‘woodmart_shop_filters_area’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woodmart_shop_filters_area, dynamic_sidebar, WP_Widget->display_callback, WC_Widget_Layered_Nav->widget, get_terms, WP_Term_Query->query, WP_Term_Query->get_terms

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If this error appears with other themes as well then it is not caused by WooDmart. Probably, there is some issue with your WooCommerce configuration or a bug in the plugin.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)