Home Forums WoodMart support forum error woodmart child in line 382

error woodmart child in line 382

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mamap
    Participant

Good day

I cant login via wp-admin via normal way, got error message, see below

I got this error, its coming from woodmart child, could you please advice/fix

Foutdetails
    ===========
    Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 382 van het bestand /var/www/vhosts/……………………/wp-content/themes/woodmart-child/functions.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_products() in /var/www/vhosts/…………/wp-content/themes/woodmart-child/functions.php:382
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/vhosts/…………../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): customerLogin()
    #1 /var/www/vhosts/………………./wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #2 /var/www/vhosts/………………./wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #3 /var/www/vhosts/……………../wp-includes/user.php(110): do_action()
    #4 /var/www/vhosts/…………………./wp-login.php(1231): wp_signon()
    #5 {main}
    thrown

For security reason I have replaced domain name in the links above with dots……………

Hello,

Sorry to say but the Error Log that you have shared is related to wp-includes which is usually a WordPress end error. So, you might need to check that with the WP Support first.

Further, if you have done any customization in your Child Theme, then you need to reconsider those customizations done. There might be some conflict with the Theme of that. You can try removing the customization done on your Child Theme to confirm that more.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)