Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error wrong way of calling product information

Error wrong way of calling product information

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rutsaert
    Participant

I’m getting the error

Notice: price werd verkeerd aangeroepen. Producteigenschappen mogen niet rechtstreeks aangeroepen worden. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_template_single_price, wc_get_template, include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/price.php'), WC_Product_Variable->get_price_html, apply_filters('woocommerce_variable_price_html'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, custom_variation_price_ifdiffer, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Lees Foutopsporing in WordPress voor meer informatie. (Dit bericht is toegevoegd in versie 3.0.) in /home/bluebox/domains/blueboxprinting.be/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5167

That the price is called on on the wrong way?
    If i deactivate the theme the error is gone.

rutsaert
    Participant

It is also on the archive page….

Notice: price werd verkeerd aangeroepen. Producteigenschappen mogen niet rechtstreeks aangeroepen worden. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/taxonomy-product_cat.php'), wc_get_template, include('/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/archive-product.php'), do_action('woodmart_woocommerce_main_loop'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woodmart_woocommerce_main_loop, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/content-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/content-product-quick.php'), do_action('woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_template_loop_price, wc_get_template, include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/loop/price.php'), WC_Product_Variable->get_price_html, apply_filters('woocommerce_variable_price_html'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, custom_variation_price_ifdiffer, in /home/bluebox/domains/blueboxprinting.be/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5167

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

rutsaert
    Participant

If I activate storefront theme the error is gone.
    I found the error, it was in the child-theme a little piece of code. So sorry.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No problem, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Error wrong way of calling product information’ is closed to new replies.