Home Forums WoodMart support forum Errors with products in the basket

Errors with products in the basket

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

When adding one product to the basket. Then going back to the shop and adding a second. the second product disappears from the basket.

There is also an issue when selecting some product options and then it not generating a price or recognising the product is ready to add to the basket.

Please see screenshot attached of an error
    There is a link to a recording of the problem

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme clear cache and then check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with recommended plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Hi, I have deactivated all plugins other than the woodmart core and woo commerce and the problem still occurs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Kurt

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

I have sent you a login to look at this.

Thanks,
    Kurt

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Now the cart is working absolutely fine on your website.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/m0NdQ2D

Please clear cache and check back.

You were using an old version of the WoodMart core plugin. I have updated it and the issue was fixed.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Hi,

Thanks for looking into this but this issue has not been resolved.

The same issue still occurs. When you add one product, then go into another product, then add this to the cart, it does not update.

When hovering over a product and selecting the options this does not work.

When hovering over the cart an empty white box is shown instead of the products you have in the basket

When updating the theme, some parts resolve back to different settings such as the footer layout.

Also, how did you update the woodmart core plugin as this option does not seem to be there on the plugins.

Thanks,
    kurt

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins. Because the issue was fixed when I sent you the screenshot yesterday.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

I have sent over the login details.

Please go into the individual product page when adding the second item.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please make sure that you are using the latest versions of PHP, WordPress and Woocommerce. Then clear cache and check back.

If the issue still occurs then tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Hi,

Upgrading the PHP version seems to have sorted the basket issues so thanks.

It still reverts some of the settings in the theme when updating the theme to older settings such as portfolio settings and the footer. Do you know how to prevent this?

Thanks,
    Kurt

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that one of your issues has been resolved by updating the PHP version.

Please elaborate on what issue you are facing with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Hi,

I have already made the adjustments back to how they should be but it changed the footer layout to 5 columns instead of 4, it also changed how products are displayed when you hover over them. Plus it added categories in the shop page title which was not selected as an option previously.

Any ideas why?

Hello,

Sorry but it is not possible for the theme settings to be changed automatically as you mentioned. It seems that you have changed them by mistake.

Best Regards.

I haven’t changed them I have only updated it and the attached document are the things it has changed.

See the website link to what it should look like.

Thanks,
    Kurt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) You can set the product hover styles from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Product Styles.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/CtR3Rx4

2) You can add the content of the footer from Appearance >> Widgets >> Footer columns.

3) To remove the categories from the shop page title please Go to Theme Settings >> Shop >> Sidebar & Page title. And disable the option.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/PzFGqCk

Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)