Home Forums WoodMart support forum Erros in Widget section

Erros in Widget section

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

riscanuc@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, In Dashboard -> Widgets i got the following errors:

The “nav_menu” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
    The “woodmart-recent-posts” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
    The “nav_menu” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
    The “woocommerce_products” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
    The “woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
    The “woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
    The “woodmart-instagram” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

Could you help, please?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is a WordPress bug, so we would recommend installing the free Classic widgets plugin to solve it. We hope they would fix it soon as possible.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Please feel welcome to reach out to me with any questions you may have and I would be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

riscanuc@gmail.com
    Participant

If I will not install the plugin, it will affect with something my site performance?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I cannot tell exactly whether it will affect or not, but will be better to use the Classic widgets plugin for simple editing Widgets.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help and have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)