Home Forums WoodMart support forum Excellent theme!!! Thank you!

Excellent theme!!! Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Alcides
    Participant

Very good the theme that I bought, excellent everything, very surprised by the development. Congratulations and sorry for the stupid questions I asked you at the beginning, it takes a bit to understand some logic at the beginning but it is worth it. Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you very much for your warm feedback.

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We shall appreciate if you rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Best Regards

Alcides
    Participant

Price consultation, I have to do for a company that has 3 brands, the pages of each one and the institutional one: siid.com.ar, controgragro.com, telemetric.com and a company blog for employees. what price do you make me for the whole set of pages each with its respective license.
    Thank You!

Hello,

Our customer support does not provide paid services. You will have to find a developer or company that would do it for you.

You can contact our partners: https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

Best Regards

Alcides
    Participant

Sorry maybe I do not express myself well, I want to buy 3 licenses for a company and I need you to tell me if you give me a discount for all three because it is for the same customer.
    Today he has a website with 3 companies and he wants to have 3 web pages, one for each company. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are happy that you chose our theme to use for your projects. But, unfortunately, we are not able to provide any discounts for our theme via ThemeForest. Even if you purchase the license multiple times.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)