Home Forums WoodMart support forum EXPERIMENTAL CUSTOM HEADER BREAKPOINT FROM CSS GENERATOR – FOR ALL

EXPERIMENTAL CUSTOM HEADER BREAKPOINT FROM CSS GENERATOR – FOR ALL

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

newsprince
    Participant

First, of all i’m not affiliate nor working with XTEMOS team.

Second, DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT use it this mod on your live site.

Third, i am not responsible if anything breaks on your site. Test it on a staging envirnment.

I have modded the Cssgenerator.php file and added an input field so that you can define at which browser window width the mobile header will show up.

I attach a screenshot bellow and the link to download the modded file.

First backup your original file that is located in:

/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Cssgenerator.php

Then replace this file with the one i have uploaded in the following URL:

https://pastebin.com/LRKbUnnu

Make sure the file name is Cssgenerator.php with Capital the first C or else the generator page would show a blank page on woodmart settings

/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Cssgenerator.php

When you replace the file and go to WordPress Admin Panel > Woodmart > CSS Generator you will see an input field.

The default value is 1024. That is the default breakpoint in pixels the mobile header kicks in.

Replace this value with the width you want the mobile header to appear.

For example. If you want the mobile header to appear on 1600px browser window width and bellow then add 1600 to the input field and hit generate.

Your new style.css file will have the updated values. From 1600px and bellow the mobile header is enabled. From 1601px and above the desktop header is enabled.

Attention. I have not fully tested and also XTEMOS team does not approve this method but i find it to work and get the job done.

Last warning. Try it with your own risk on staging – test environment and not on your live site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘EXPERIMENTAL CUSTOM HEADER BREAKPOINT FROM CSS GENERATOR – FOR ALL’ is closed to new replies.