Home Forums WoodMart support forum Export / Import is not working

Export / Import is not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

chefnelone
    Participant

Hello,

I need to export all Woodmart setting from dev site to production site. As far I see I do the rights steps but it is not working. No error in apache.error page in my server. Take a look at this 1 minute video to see the steps I follow: https://www.loom.com/share/ce63a96e05b141d58344e8bebeb963d1
    In the video you will see the ‘copy from site’ at the left and the destination site at the right. Then I check the ‘settings/colors’ and I see that the settings are not copied.

What am I missing here?

Hello,

Can you please share the both sites logins so I will check import export the option from one site to another.

Best Regards.

chefnelone
    Participant

Hello,

I attached the credentials in Extra information field.

Let me know. Thanks.

Hello,

If you want to duplicate the site or migrate the complete site, please use the duplicator plugin on the site and then migrate the complete site:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Best Regards.

chefnelone
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t want to duplicate the complete site. I just need to migrate the setting with the tool provided by your theme.

chefnelone
    Participant

I can not duplicate the site because the sites has different content (pages, products, etc.).
    I just need to migrate the settings for your theme.

Hello,

The import settings are working fine only the color picker is not working and only this color section is not imported may be any 3rd party plugin conflict or any other reason as well, but there is no issue with the import settings in the theme.

You can check all the other settings, all imported properly. And you can change the color values manually.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)