Home Forums WoodMart support forum extendons woocommerce measurement price calculator woodmart incompatibility

extendons woocommerce measurement price calculator woodmart incompatibility

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nweber
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m contacting both woodmart and woocommerce measurement price calculator support beacause I need your help as there is an incompatibility between woodmart and woocommerce measurement price calculator ( https://www.extendons.com/product/woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator-2/ )

When woocommerce measurement price calculator plugin is activate, add to cart with products that aren’t using it’s feature isn’t working. When it is desactivated, add to card works properly. And when woocommerce measurement price calculator pluggin is activated and a product is using it’s feature, add to cart is working.

Error “Please select product options before adding to your cart.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for contacting us.

Try to disable AJAX add to cart for the single product page in Theme Settings -> Single product -> Add to cart options.

Kind Regards

nweber
    Participant

Hello,
    Unfortunately it didn’t fixed the issue

Thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

nweber
    Participant

EDITED

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by nweber.

nweber
    Participant

Hello,

It works with Twenty Twenty, you’re right the issue seems to come from woocommerce measurement price calculator plugin , I’m contacting their support.
    Thanks for your time

Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, this bug is related to the plugin so you need to contact its developers for help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)