Home Forums WoodMart support forum Extra Content after Image Gallery ?

Extra Content after Image Gallery ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Flow
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible to position the “extra content” in the column after the gallery, instead over the whole with after all other content ? Please also see attached image.

Thanks a lot
    Florian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, Extra content can be located after content as you show on your screen, before Content, or in the Prefooter

There are no other options.

Best Regards

Flow
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for Your quick reply. Is it possible to display it at the specified location via custom css ?

Thanks
    FLorian

Hello,

I am afraid it would overlay the content. Please send me the product page URL and I will check what is possible to do.

Best Regards

Flow
    Participant

Hi,

thanks, please see privat content.

All the best

Hello,

If you leave empty the Product description and make the image not so big in the Short Description extra content would be aligned well https://gyazo.com/24c8707337a142579b8c2565bc6c6e10

If I move it up with CSS it would overlay the Product Description and other information https://gyazo.com/7b3f6ba0ffa8306c666003aed9a21c9b

Consider placing the extra block to before the content https://gyazo.com/4ba68586f93a59ea9578dbd36248c3cf

Best Regards

Flow
    Participant

Hi,

thanks a lot for taking a look at the problem !

Your suggentions are good, thank You. I just wish, I could position the 360 view right under the gallery with the same margin, as the gallery images have to one another. You are right, I would have to make it smaller, exactly as wide as the gallery section to be precise. That is fine with me.

If I do that now but have a longer product description, the 360 view will wander down below the last line of the content and not stay at the position after the gallery. Can that be sloved via CSS ?

Thanks again
    Florian

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .product-image-summary-wrap+.product-extra-content {
        margin-top: -300px;
        width: 50%;
    }

It would go inder gallery and has a width 50% not to overlay the product description.

Best Regards

Flow
    Participant

Hi,

I am sorry that I have to bother You again, but the approach above is to static, because I sometimes have different volumes of gallery images and then they overlay the panorama.

I want to try it now with a popup. Unfortunately, Your theme popup element only allows for a button with text to be the trigger. What I want to have is an image, something like the 360 Icon, that You have for popping up the 360 product view.

My question: Can You give me a line of code or so, that allows for an image to trigger the popup ? If You have to get into the account, the credentials I sent before are still valid.

Thanks a lot
    Florian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Select and send the image URL I shall try to use it as the background image on the button. It is the only way to make an image calling the popup.

Best Regards

Flow
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t have the final icon yet, but I think I will be able to switch out the image url for another one. It will look somethink like this:

https://3dmasterscan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/3D_-favicon.png

Will You be able to suppress the border and everything else from the button ? THat would be great !

If it does not work, I thought that maybe we can attach the call for the popup to Your 360° product view button… – just a thought 🙂 .

Thank You so much, I am recommending Your theme constantly, just so You know all Your great service does not go unnoticed.

Florian

Hello,

Thank you very much for warm feedback and promotion of our theme:

Try this code:

.woocommerce-product-details__short-description .woodmart-button-wrapper .btn.btn-color-default {
        background-color: transparent;
        color: transparent;
    	  background-image:url(https://3dmasterscan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/3D_-favicon.png)!important;
    	border:1px solid #cecece;
    	background-size:contain;
    	background-position:center center;
    	background-repeat:no-repeat;
    }

Perhaps the button size should be changed to have a bigger image. Check and advise.

Best Regads

Flow
    Participant

Hi,

this works great for me !

Thanks a lot
    FLorian

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)