Home Forums Basel support forum Extra Content

Extra Content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

deployer2
    Participant

Hi How I can do product page description like here http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/shop/accessories/before-decaf-phone-case/. I can find where I can do it.

I never use Visual Composer before. Could you show me what I need do?
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for contacting our support center.

1. Enable Visual Composer for products you need to go to admin panel -> Visual Composer -> Role Manager -> Post Types -> Custom and enable it for products.
    Role manager

2. Go to Products -> click “edit” on desired product or create a new one.

3. Here you will see description field, click “Backend editor” to see Visual Composer interface and add your own elements as you want.
    Visual Composer interface

4. You can place description as we have on our demo. Click “Classic mode” and change tab from “Visual” to “Text”, place the following code there and return to “Backend mode”

[vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content_no_spaces" css=".vc_custom_1451302480371{margin-bottom: 60px !important;}"][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="21947" img_size="full" css_animation="left-to-right"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="21948" img_size="full" css_animation="right-to-left"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content_no_spaces" css=".vc_custom_1451313253264{margin-bottom: 10px !important;background-image: url(http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/extra-product-7.jpg?id=21949) !important;background-position: center !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;background-size: cover !important;}"][vc_column css=".vc_custom_1451308823242{padding-top: 100px !important;padding-bottom: 130px !important;}"][vc_single_image image="21957" img_size="full" alignment="center" css_animation="top-to-bottom" css=".vc_custom_1451314015020{margin-bottom: 5px !important;}"][vc_column_text css_animation="left-to-right" basel_color_scheme="light" css=".vc_custom_1451309893492{margin-bottom: 10px !important;padding-right: 10px !important;padding-left: 10px !important;}"]
    <h1 style="text-align: center; font-size: 52px; margin-bottom: 0px;"><strong>YOU LOVE HANDMADE MOBILE CASE?</strong></h1>
    [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text css_animation="bottom-to-top" css=".vc_custom_1451312846387{padding-right: 10px !important;padding-left: 10px !important;}"]
    <p style="text-align: center; color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); font-size: 15px;">Ullamcorper dolor hendrerit netus vestibulum condimentum parturient velit vestibulum condimentum quisque
    conubia scelerisque imperdiet diam elit bibendum adipiscing a est vestibulum dipiscing.</p>
    [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content_no_spaces" css=".vc_custom_1451314072539{margin-bottom: 70px !important;}"][vc_column][vc_single_image image="21955" img_size="full" alignment="center" css_animation="bottom-to-top"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content_no_spaces" css=".vc_custom_1451313365686{margin-bottom: -40px !important;}"][vc_column width="1/2"][promo_banner image="21959" alignment="center" vertical_alignment="middle" hover="1" style="2" basel_color_scheme="light" img_size="full" link="http://#"]
    <h2><strong>MADE WITH LOVE</strong></h2>
    [/promo_banner][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][promo_banner image="21958" alignment="center" vertical_alignment="middle" hover="1" style="2" basel_color_scheme="light" img_size="full" link="http://#"]
    <h2><strong>AWESOME DESIGN</strong></h2>
    [/promo_banner][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Hope this will help

deployer2
    Participant

thank you, now is good

may be do you have more variations in product page design with Visual Composer?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Currently it is only one example of how you are able to style your product presentation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Extra Content’ is closed to new replies.