Home Forums WoodMart support forum Extremely slow website when enabling the Grid swatch attribute to display option

Extremely slow website when enabling the Grid swatch attribute to display option

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

eduardoboeing20
    Participant

Hello. My homepage and product pages are extremely slow to load, and after doing some tests, I noticed that this problem only occurs when the Grid swatch attribute to display option is enabled.

Can you help me to fix this problem? I saw that other users here on the forum also had these same problems.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

eduardoboeing20
    Participant

Hello. I have disabled all plugins not related to Woodmart.

It’s the first time I pass this type of access. If I’ve done something wrong, please let me know.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have fixed this issue on your website. Please, check how it works now.

Kind Regards

eduardoboeing20
    Participant

The site is faster now. Thank you very much for your help and excellent support.

Could you tell me what was done to fix this problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have added an extra layer of cache to the swatches display on the catalog page. This fix will be also included in our next theme update.

Kind Regards

eduardoboeing20
    Participant

Nice. Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Extremely slow website when enabling the Grid swatch attribute to display option’ is closed to new replies.