Home Forums WoodMart support forum Extremely slow website

Extremely slow website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Hi,

My website is extremely slow. It has nothing to do with my hosting. I have other website running and they are fine.

Any suggestionb to make things running faster?
    Thanks!

tltsn
    Participant

I have problem same , ıf ı use diffirent template then no problem, but when ı use woodmart woow … my google pagespeed 16-17.. ı have not so muct pictures , no pluing…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

I have not installed any additional plugin so far (except all in one plugin for migration), plus I optimize every single picture I use.

What is more, the website is still in construction which means we have not added any product yet… and that also means that it could be even worse than that, which is impossible.

I have installed WP Super cache already…nothing changes.
    Any other suggestion?

Would I it be faster if I delete all Woodmart template pages or this is just useless?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see some problems with the Typekit fonts configuration. Try to disable them temporarily.

And in general, your home page is very fast. Its loading time is less than 2 seconds https://gyazo.com/626b0d9bdb5fcaf3c176f78527e39c3b

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)