Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facebook for WooCommerce

Facebook for WooCommerce

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello,
    After the last update, Facebook for WooCommerce does not work very well: in the Facebook store products appear without images.And I have this message on the WP
    Can you help me .? Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Tatyana197522
    Participant

I didn’t quite understand: what will happen when I install the Storefront theme ?

Tatyana197522
    Participant

all products on the site are in the Facebook catalog. Description and information are available. Only the images do not. When I click on the URL of the image – it says that the page is not found. I have the same error on Instagram too.

Hello,

Your issue relate to Facebook for WooCommerce plugin. We do not support this plugin. That is why we suggest to test and detect if our theme causes the problem or something wrong in configuration or elsewhere.

Best Regards

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Yeah, but what is strange is that after the last update of Facebook for WooCommerce something is wrong. The products I added lately are missing the images on the Facebook store.
    So, I have to install the Storefront theme and check if the problem has disappeared or not?

Hello,

We do not any information about logs on update of the plugin. You would better contact the plugin’s support.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)