Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facebook login on checkout page

Facebook login on checkout page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there a way of adding the login with Facebook button to the top of the checkout page?
    The user can access is but only if he clicks on the standard woocommerce link that says: “Returning Customer? Chick here to login” First time customers obviously won’t click that but logging in with facebook is more like registering actually. Very misleading.
    Is there a short-code or something I can use to ass the button where I want?
    Just the FB button, I don’t want the other login stuff that it seems to be attached to.
    They have plugins for adding the FB login to the checkout but It should be doable with the theme since the login button is already integrated.
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

I just noticed if I log in with Facebook on the cart page it redirects me to the My Account page! That’s really bad! how do I keep the user in the cart if he logs into Facebook from the cart?

Hello,

There is no option to add a Facebook login to the checkout. Yes, a user gets to My account page after logging in, and this is the way Woocommerce works, our theme does not influence that. You can check this functionality on any other theme and you will get the same.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)