Home Forums Basel support forum Facebook Login Stopped Working

Facebook Login Stopped Working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ochow7
    Participant

Hello, the facebook login suddenly stopped working. We double checked your guide, and it seems like everything is set up according to your specifications.

See attachment. When we try to login, it tries to connect and returns a notification that says “You are now logged in as_______”, but it doesn’t display a name – the end of the sentence is left blank.

We saw some feedback about installing some code on a child theme functions.php file – but we can’t find anything titled “Child theme functions.php”. We tried installing the code on just the functions.php file and it didn’t fix the problem.

Let me know your thoughts and thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

ochow7
    Participant

I disabled/deleted plugins that I thought might be affecting it. Please feel free to review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks again for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t visit your website now and get this error https://gyazo.com/a5dd9b3d8d61083149077aeeef747d65

ochow7
    Participant

Please see my message below in private.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now we can log in but you still didn’t disable external plugins. Please, disable them first.

ochow7
    Participant

So I went in one by one, and disable plugins until I found the one that was interfering. The problem was: No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce

We installed it to reduce the number of bots that were creating accounts. It worked great, but it caused the issue with the facebook login.

Any suggestion on how we can either fix this issue?
    Or suggestions of a free plugin alternative to help authenticate users without interfering with your theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, this Captcha interrupt default WooCommerce login function and if it is not passed, login is not performed. Obviously, it is not possible to fill this captcha field when you log in with social networks. You need to disable it or contact plugin’s developers for help.

ochow7
    Participant

Please close this ticket

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Facebook Login Stopped Working’ is closed to new replies.