Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facebook Open Graph

Facebook Open Graph

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

lucablight2
    Participant

Hello support,
    I have problem with open graph image on Facebook.
    It’s just not displayed. I have installed Yoast SEO enabled Open Graph and uploaded the picture. But still, no result.

I used Sharing Debbuger and its displaying 2 warnings:
    First is invalid img url – “content/themes/woodmart/images/lazy.png ”
    Second one is – Missing properties – “The following required properties are missing: fb:app_id”

(Screenshot in attachment)

When I disable Open Graph in Yoast SEO and scrape debugger then it is showing random pic from home page.

Can you help me with that ?
    My host is cloudways, with breeze and varnish cache plugin, I also use cloudways CDN (Stackpaht)

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we could check it?

Thank you in advance

lucablight2
    Participant

Hello Artem,
    Here are credentials.

Btw – could you check a second problem of mine ?
    Search result of my website on google, doesn’t display favicon.
    It is visible in tabs tough, and even if I login to google search console.
    Screenshot in attachment.

Best regards.

lucablight2
    Participant

Screenshot’s favicon

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

lucablight2
    Participant

Hello
    I switched to Twenty Twenty and deactivated all plugins one by one at te same time using scrape in Facebook debugger. And it did not help.

Strange thing is -when I deactivated your theme (and even delete it later)
    Facebook debugger showed the url of the OG image in your theme – (I cleared cache)

(Provided og:image URL, https://trimark.pl/wp-content/themes/woodmart/images/lazy.png was not valid because it did not meet the minimum size constraint of 200px by 200px.)

Screenshot in attachment

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t check it while it is on our theme. Could you please switch to the default theme so we can check?

Regards

lucablight2
    Participant

Okay,
    You can go for it now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like the problem with the SEO plugin. Even when our theme is disabled it has the same image. If you upload a featured image for the hope page it would load the image correctly. We don’t know how exactly the plugin should work but as you can see, our theme can’t influence this at all. Probably, it has some kind of cache or something that remembers one image and it is our lazy.png.

lucablight2
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have any suggestions what should i do now ?

– And the second problem from the second post in this topic ?
    Btw – could you check a second problem of mine ?
    Search result of my website on google, doesn’t display favicon.
    It is visible in tabs tough, and even if I login to google search console.
    Screenshot in attachment.

Best regards.

Cheers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As for the favicon, make sure that you upload it via Appearance -> Customizer -> Site identity. It is a WordPress functionality, and our theme shouldn’t influence this as well.

lucablight2
    Participant

It looks like the problem with the SEO plugin. Even when our theme is disabled it has the same image. If you upload a featured image for the hope page it would load the image correctly. We don’t know how exactly the plugin should work but as you can see, our theme can’t influence this at all. Probably, it has some kind of cache or something that remembers one image and it is our

Can you give me any advice how to deal with that ? I’m fighting with that all day- but found zero similar problems on google.

As for the favicon, make sure that you upload it via Appearance -> Customizer -> Site identity. It is a WordPress functionality, and our theme shouldn’t influence this as well.

Yes, I’ve done that – and still – no result in Favicon in google search.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Try to upload a featured image for each page via Dashboard -> Pages.

2. You haven’t uploaded the image via Customizer yet https://gyazo.com/dd3fd68e0322df859a10699743d505b9

lucablight2
    Participant

So this answer is for someone who finds similar problem.
    After long support request Yoast SEO support were not able to manage this problem.

The only solution was to move from Yoast SEO to RankMath – and it works great now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you found the solution. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)