Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facebook share not opening in app on mobile

Facebook share not opening in app on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hi,

1) Whenever we share product from mobile, it opens facebook login screen in browser window instead of facebook app. We want to share product directly in app while using website on mobile phone.

2) Also want to display submenu dropdowns in colored background when hovered or selected

Thanks

Hello,

Do you have Facebook app installed and active on mobile? Can you click Facebook icon and get to your account without logging in? If you login each time on mobile to visit your account, you will be required to login to share this or that product, please try to share anything else beyond your site to test.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area as well as screens of what you want to change.

Best Regards

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Yes I have FB app installed & already logged in it. When clicked on facebook share icon, its still sending me to browser. I also tried share post from other sites, some of them worked some them sent me to browser.
    Also we are using this theme for our multiple websites. Same behviour is there. You can check on below site also.

Hello,

Most likely you deal with the Facebook functionality and our theme does not influence Facebook.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)