Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facing issue on activating Demo FASHION.

Facing issue on activating Demo FASHION.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

im_haris
    Participant

I activated demo fashion, but I am facing ERROR-403 whenever I try to save any kind of changes that I made through theme settings.
    But when I activated other demo-like Demo-Retail, there’s everything worked perfectly, I made changes and save, everything is ok there.
    I want to activate Demo-Fashion, Please help

Hello,

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Theme Setting’s “save” requests. Contact your hosting provider for help.

Best Regards

im_haris
    Participant

I am just facing this issue on DEMO-FASHION, I also checked by setting up other versions of the demo.

Hello,

Please provide the login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

im_haris
    Participant

Please check and try to fix Demo-Fashion.

Hello,

Please ask your hosting providers to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Theme Setting’s “save” requests. This will fix the issue.

Best Regards

im_haris
    Participant

Hello, I contacted to hosting provider and they fixed the issue of mod_security. To check the issues, I imported different demos. The issue which I am facing right now is between the header and pages of two different demos.
    I want to activate the FASHION demo, Can you guide me, How I reset the theme demos, and just only activate a completely single demo, and I’ll grateful to you if you check my website and clean the data of the RETAIL demo, and just import FASHION demo with its own header, pages, and all content.
    I tried again and by activating other themes and uploading and activating WOODMART but the base import and all the previous data of demos load and mix every time. I want Demo FASHION with Elementor as a page builder.

Thank You.

Hello,

You can make a fresh install by reinstalling wordpress then install the theme and the recommended plugins.

Then you can re import the demo.

OR

You can reset your website using Wp Reset plugin and then try installing the theme again and import the demo.https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Best Regards

snmollik
    Participant

Footer Problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

im_haris
    Participant

Is there any other way:(
    I can’t reset my website because I have thousands of products that I took from suppliers. There are some important plugins that I can’t deactivate.

im_haris
    Participant

I activated another demo, Now the categories are in the way which I require. I uploaded Logo and save the header but on the frontend, the logo is not appearing. Is this theme full of errors?
    🙁

Hello,

We are Glad that one of your issues has been resolved.

The logo issue seems to be with the HTTP HTTPS settings of wordpress.

Please make sure that you have set both the addresses same under Settings >> General as mentioned in our detailed documentation:https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Then resave the Theme Settings then check back.

Best Regards

im_haris
    Participant

Hello, I really appreciate your support, Thank You so much.
    I followed the steps written in the guide, but it didn’t work for me. All other icons included in this are appearing correctly but the logo is creating an issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

You are using SVG log for the header.

Please open your SVG logo file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”150″ height=”100″ attributes to your tag.

Then you will need to re-upload your icons in the WordPress Dashboard.

Best Regards

im_haris
    Participant

Hello, I tried but again faced the same issue. Can you please look into it?
    I am simply using an SVG format file, but I don’t know what is happening. I also used WOODMART a few months ago, which was so simple without any errors. But this update is creating soo many issues for me.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

im_haris
    Participant

Thank you soo much.

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Facing issue on activating Demo FASHION.’ is closed to new replies.