Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facing Issues with 3 Things

Facing Issues with 3 Things

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ray
    Participant

1. Issue: {Using Full width Elementor page} I have Addressed this issue Earlier as well Product page Elementor doesn’t work out it asks to Call “the_content” function in the current template, in order to work for elementor to work on this page. {Even I have shared the credentials as well} It is Coming on Multiple Pages

2. Single Product is not working with Bundles (Only Grouped/Variable Products work with this feature) the bundle setting hides everything including the Form that is Integrated with the Plugin Custom Product addons from acowebs to Get a new form on the product page.

3. How Can I add Hyperlink text in the content area in Image Hotspot?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Could you please give the page URL to check? Did you try to check it on another theme to see if Woodmart causes the problem?

2. As for the second question. I will submit the case to our developers.

3. Please check this screen: https://gyazo.com/c8c1b32e65a9853759cdfdccdd844f50

Best Regards

ray
    Participant

1. Woodmart is causing the problem in that. Rest themes are working with full Canvas.

2. I appreciate that.

3. In Image Hotspot We need to add Multiple Clickable links in it not a single button.

Hello,

WoodMart theme provides the option to set the width of the pages by default. You can find the option in the Theme Settings > General > Layout: https://gyazo.com/3681221b3b4b74fc65b9c6ba0049fbf8

Alternatively, you can set full width for sections in the pages. Please provide more details about what you would like to achieve.

As for the Hot spot, unfortunately, there is no option.

As soon as I get the feedback from the developers I will get back to you.

Best Regards

ray
    Participant

1. I want to edit all the Product Pages individually with Elementor on the front end right now I can’t edit the product pages on Front End. Only the Layout is editable.

2. Waiting for the Response.

3. As for the Hotspot, I want the content area to be HTML-friendly. So at least I can Hyperlink the text.

Hello,

1. You can create a custom template for a single product: WooCommerce layouts builder: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

2. Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

ray
    Participant

1. Single Product is not working with Bundles (Only Grouped/Variable Products work with this feature) the bundle setting hides everything including the Form that is Integrated with the Plugin Custom Product addons from acowebs to Get a new form on the product page.

{ Still Waiting for a revert back on the same }

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

Our developers tested the products and cannot catch the problem. Please shot a short video showing how it should work on the Storefront theme and how it works on WoodMart.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)