Home Forums WoodMart support forum Facing site slow down issue , please check

Facing site slow down issue , please check

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

support-6452
    Participant

Please revert back ASAP

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I see that you haven’t optimized anything on your website now. Your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. Please, follow our tutorial since your website speed depends on different factors and you can’t get high scores without basic things like the cache plugin.

https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

support-6452
    Participant

Hello,

I have made suggested changes in the website but still facing loading issues.

Can you please help us resolve this issue, if you need website credentials will share them with you.

Thanks,
    MB

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Also, please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

support-6452
    Participant

Hi Nielsen,

Please check the below details in the private content area.

support-6452
    Participant

Hello Nielsen,

Waiting for your response.

Thanks,
    MB

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Seems that your server is not stable because on the default theme, we can see that the site loads around 5s and It’s not normal for the default theme. On the default theme, the page should load around 1s.

https://monosnap.com/file/bo1eXSQNfviO9ifzKSCGft0vOUlknZ

So you need to check what is wrong with the server because as you see it is not something caused by our theme.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)