Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fade out attribute with 0 stock

Fade out attribute with 0 stock

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kristjan@amenic.is
    Participant

Is it possible to fade out attributes with zero stock? After the update we have to disable the variation but before we did not have to do that.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, we have different styles for the swatches some of them highlight such products. Please navigate to Products -> Attributes -> edit any attribute and in the settings of it change the style of the swatches (https://prnt.sc/uW5KGSa471Ny)

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

kristjan@amenic.is
    Participant

Hi thank you for your answer.

Now we have to disable the product to get the cross overlay. We need the cross to appear when the attribute has 0 stock.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

kristjan@amenic.is
    Participant

Yes no problem.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products and enable the “Hide out of stock from the catalog” option then clear the cache and check the issue again.

https://prnt.sc/QggzNNCtL3Nx

Let me know if there is anything else I can help and have a good day!

Kind Regards

kristjan@amenic.is
    Participant

Thank you. We know about this option. Before the update we did not have to do it this way. The problem if you do that you hide products out of stock. We need customers to see what’s coming and what products we have regardless of stock status.

It was working 100% before you made the new swatches.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)