Home Forums Basel support forum FAQs component not working properly

FAQs component not working properly

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

web_fer
    Participant

Hello, Team

For any reason the FAQ’s page not working properly. The faqs element accordion (See attachment) creates an error 500 on the page.
    Any idea why this error is generated?
    Could you help me, please?

Thank you in advance,

regards,
    Fernando

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Regards

web_fer
    Participant

Hello,
    I understand to this error is on the server side, but this error only is generated when you add the faqs element accordion in any page. If I add this component to any page, it stops working and generates a 500 error only on this page.

Thank you,

regards,
    Fernando

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Anyway, you need to understand the error first to be able to fix it.

web_fer
    Participant

Hello,

I deactivated all plugins.
    The error is generated with the “WPBakery Page Builder” Versión 5.4.5.
    If I deactivate this plugin, the FAQ’s page working.
    How I can to update to the new version?
    How I can solved this error?

Thank you in advance,
    RG,
    Fernando

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You will not solve the error while you don’t know why it happens. Of course, it will not happen without WPBakery because FAQ is built with its element. All you need to do is to check your error logs or contact your hosting providers for help if you can’t find it.

To update the WPBakery plugin, you need to update the theme to the latest version first. Then, go to Appearance -> Install plugins and update all included plugins.

Regards

web_fer
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your help!!

This is the error on log:

——–
    [Tue Mar 27 14:31:45 2018] [error] [client xx.xxx.xxx.xxx] [host xxxxx.com] End of script output before headers: index.php, referer: http://xxxxxxxx.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=778&action=edit

———

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this error happens on the backend, not on frontend. Just ask your hosting provider to enable PHP error display on your website and turn on the debug mode.

web_fer
    Participant

Hello,
    This is another error in the log file:

[27/Mar/2018:18:28:33 +0200] “GET /faqs-bk/ HTTP/1.1” 500 541 “http://xxxxx.com/” “Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36”

In the frontend of some pages show this error:
    Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in
    /home/xxxxxx/www/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 287

Thank you in advance,

regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

web_fer
    Participant

Hello,

I have problems with two plugins:

1. Multilanguage by BestWebSoft Versión 1.3.0
    https://bestwebsoft.com/demo-for-multilanguage/

this plugin is not supported with the “faqs element” accordion. If active this plugin the landing page “/faqs” not working, generates an error 500

2. Jetpack by WordPress.com Versión 5.9
    Some pages show this error:
    Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in
    /home/xxxxxx/www/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 287

Could you help me, please?

Thank you in advance,
    regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. But it means that this plugin is not compatible with WPBakery. You need to contact its developers for help since we can’t fix it in our theme.

2. It also seems to be not related to our theme. But you can simply disable wp debug mode in the wp-config.php file. This notice will not harm your website.

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)