Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fatal Error Line 1855

Fatal Error Line 1855

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Luspada
    Participant

Dear Madam/Sir,

After updating Woodmart Core to Version 1.0.10, my website shows a fatal error.

Message Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function vc_get_image_by_size() in /home/pedicure/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php:1855 Stack trace: #0 /home/pedicure/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php(1716): woodmart_get_attachment_placeholder('53386', 'woodmart_shop_c...') #1 /home/pedicure/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): woodmart_lazy_attachment_replace('Back

Could you please tell me what’s going on?

Best,

Luca

Hello,

Please activate WP Bakery page builder. We shall fix this.

Best Regards

Luspada
    Participant

Hi Elise,

WP Bakery is now activated. The Fatal error changed into a ‘500 – Internal Server Error’.

What should I do now?

Best,

Luca

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)