Home Forums Basel support forum Fatal error Theme Post Types

Fatal error Theme Post Types

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BodenByNight
    Participant

Basel is not working because I have to activate the plugin “Theme Post Types” but when I push activate I get the error message: “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OAuthSignatureMethod_HMAC_SHA1 in /storage/content/73/222273/bodenbynight.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/basel-post-types/vendor/opauth/twitteroauth/OAuth.php on line 120”

How can I solve this?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support.

Please provide full admin access to our site we shall check.

Best Regards

BodenByNight
    Participant

Hi thank you very much. I have provided admin login in the private content box.

BodenByNight
    Participant

I don’t know if it could effect that I have tried the theme on my test blog before installing it on my real blog but it said that it’s ok to use a test blog in beforehand (and if you look at that blog it’s obvious it’s not a real one because it does not have real blogposts etc). When I installed the theme on that blog it worked perfectly fine. Another thing I can see is that on my test blog when i hoover the mouse over “Basel” I get a menu where it says “base import”, “additional pages”, “theme settings” and “theme licence”. On my real blog when I hoover that menu it only contains “theme settings” and “theme licence”. Therefore for some reason I don’t have access to the Basel dashboard.

Hello,

You have not enabled “Show Dummy Content link in admin menu” http://prntscr.com/ksbusc

Now it works.

Best Regards

BodenByNight
    Participant

Thank you!!! I would never have guessed that was the issue but now that you said it it sounds legit. Lot’s of love!!!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fatal error Theme Post Types’ is closed to new replies.