Home Forums Basel support forum Fatal Error undefined function is_shop()

Fatal Error undefined function is_shop()

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

dhsllc
    Participant

Hi there, I love this theme! It’s been incredibly easy to setup and customize. Our new site looks amazing (edventureslab.com).

The problem we are having is adding new users. Each time we add a new author, administrator or anyone, when they click on the link to log into their WordPress account, the get a fatal error.

Here’s the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_shop() in ../public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/classes/Layout.php on line 109

Not finding solutions. Please help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We are very happy that you are satisfied with Basel 🙂

Could you please provide us your admin access and link to the page where we can see this problem?

Regards

dhsllc
    Participant

If I set you up as an admin, you’ll experience exactly the error every new user is experiencing. Is there an email address I can use?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just place login and password to the Private Content field.

dhsllc
    Participant

Hi there, I provided the info requested but haven’t heard back. Any update on this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Where did you provide the info? We don’t see it in the topic. Try to send it again.

dhsllc
    Participant

Hi there, info provided in private.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. We entered your site and see the error. We will try to find the solution ASAP.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As a workaround try to replace the following line of code in the file inc/woocommerce.php

if ( in_array( 'woocommerce/woocommerce.php', apply_filters( 'active_plugins', get_option( 'active_plugins' ) ) ) ) {

with this one

if ( function_exists( 'is_shop' ) && in_array( 'woocommerce/woocommerce.php', apply_filters( 'active_plugins', get_option( 'active_plugins' ) ) ) ) {

dhsllc
    Participant

I made the suggested change but still receive a fatal error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_shop() in /home/edventureslab/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-tm-extra-product-options/include/class-tm-extra-product-options.php on line 816

Is this a theme or plugin issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now it is woocommerce-tm-extra-product-options plugin’s error. Try to disable it or contact their developers for help.

dhsllc
    Participant

Ok, will do. Thanks for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fatal Error undefined function is_shop()’ is closed to new replies.