Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fatal error when strying to save frontpage after making changes

Fatal error when strying to save frontpage after making changes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Yamess
    Participant

Hi,

I have some issues
    1st issue: since I installed Yoast Seo Premium plugin. I cannot save my homepage after making changes, it returns a fatal error that I don’t understand. I tried with the WordPress theme Twenty Seventeen and it works properly. Can You please check it for me I’ve attached a screenshot in order to see the error.
    2nd issue: Check on the picture I attached, the WPbakery shortcodes are showing up on product hover. and that only happens on the second page of the product tab, on the first page it’s hidden but I don’t understand why it’s showing up the second page.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIX THESE ISSUES? The site is live by the way

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

function whb_get_settings() {
    	if ( ! is_object( whb_get_header() ) ) return array();
    	return whb_get_header()->get_options();
    }

2. Be sure that you write your short description for products without any shortcodes. They are not supported in sections like our product tabs or quick view that are loaded with AJAX.

Kind Regards

Yamess
    Participant

The 1st issue has been fixed with the code you provided, thank you.
    But for the second issue, none of the products has a short description, so it should not be the cause of the issue

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, could you please provide us your FTP access so we can check where those shortcodes are coming from?

Yamess
    Participant

Okay here is my login:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can set Hover content option to none in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Product styles to fix this problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)