Home Forums WoodMart support forum FATAL ERROR WITH NEW UPDATE

FATAL ERROR WITH NEW UPDATE

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

maykonmv
    Participant
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please restore the site from the backup and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

maykonmv
    Participant

Dear,

as requested, follow the information.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please restore the sit from the backup. If you have not made it, please contact the host support, perhaps they have automatic updates.

Please consider the option to clone a site and move it to a staging platform, we will detect the problem solve and you would be able to do the same on the live site quickly.

Best Regards

maykonmv
    Participant

Dear, I had already made a backup of the site. I use siteground and they do automatic backups. I restored it and the error did not resolve. follows the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_elementor_is_edit_mode () in /home/customer/www/oliveri.com.br/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/helpers.php:73 Stack trace : # 0 /home/customer/www/oliveri.com.br/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Pagecssfiles.php(229): woodmart_is_woo_ajax () # 1 / home / customer / www / oliveri .com.br / public_html / wp-content / themes / woodmart / inc / classes / Pagecssfiles.php (95): WOODMART_Pagecssfiles- & gt; get_page_css_files () # 2 /home/customer/www/oliveri.com.br/public_html/ wp-includes / class-wp-hook.php (292): WOODMART_Pagecssfiles- & gt; set_page_css_files (Object (WP)) # 3 /home/customer/www/oliveri.com.br/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp -hook.php (316): WP_Hook- & gt; apply_filters (NULL, Array) # 4 /home/customer/www/oliveri.com.br/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(551): WP_Hook- & gt; do_action (Array) # 5 /home/customer/www/oliveri.com.br/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(763): do_action_ref_array (‘wp’, Array) # 6 /home/customer/www/oliveri.com.br/public_html/ in /home/customer/www/oliveri.com.br/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/helpers.php on line 73
    There is a critical error on your site.

For me to resolve, I had to delete this line of code from the helpers file. php located inside (woodmart / inc / integrations / woocommerce / helpers.php on line 73). Here is the code I delete:

if (woodmart_is_elementor_installed () & amp; & amp; woodmart_elementor_is_edit_mode ()) {
    return apply_filters (‘xts_is_ajax’, false);
    }

My question is: Can I use the theme even if I have deleted the code?

Otherwise, I will have to delete the AEROCHECKOUT Plugin, as it is the one that is conflicting.

I emphasize that without the AEROCHECKOUT plugin, the website works normally and does not present any errors. But as I reported, I need the plug-in to compose the design and functionality of the checkout.

Deleting the code was the only way I found to use both features. However, the big question is, if I delete this line of code, will there be a problem with other features of the theme?

Sorry for my ignorance. I am not an IT technician, everything I did building my website was following the woodmart documentation and watching tutorials on youtube.

Hello,

Please check the credentials I cannot log in to, make sure the user has the admin rights.

Best Regards

maykonmv
    Participant

Follow

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to update our WoodMart Core plugin via Appearance -> Install plugins and test how it works.

Kind Regards

maykonmv
    Participant

Hello dear, how are you?

Unfortunately it didn’t work. I updated the Woomart core plugin and yet the same critical error occurs. The critical error only disappears when I delete the code snippet from the helpers.php file located at the error address.

The other alternative would be to disable the AEROCHECKOUT plugin.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access. We will try to solve this problem.

maykonmv
    Participant

Folow

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this for you. This fix will be included in our next theme update as well.

maykonmv
    Participant

Excellent! Thank you very much!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘FATAL ERROR WITH NEW UPDATE’ is closed to new replies.