Home Forums Basel support forum FATAL ERROR

FATAL ERROR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

valgar
    Participant

Please help me, when i try to recover password from my website it gives this error: Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘Invalid address`

My page is http://www.forniturasyplata.com

Did i do something wrong? How can i solve it?

Also, i have problems sometimes with the cart with woocommerce not updating very well. I follow a guide for wpcache and i think it works now, but if not i will tell you here.

Thank you so much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting us.

At the moment we can’t locate this problem on your web-site. Could you please provide steps that we should perform on your web-site to see the error?

And please try to deactivate all plugins that don’t come with our theme to see if it caused by some additional extension.

Regards

valgar
    Participant

Hello again

Im sorry, muy webpage is in spanish and i didn’t guide you to the problem.

Follow this steps: Go to Mi Cuenta, then click ?¿Olvidaste tu contraseña? And put whatever e-Mail or user account u want. It gives that error or sends you to the main page

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see the problem. But it can’t be caused by our theme since “Reset password” functionality comes from WooCommerce + WordPress and our theme can’t influence this function and cause this fatal error. You can check how it will work with any other theme too. Probably you have missed some configuration in your WooCommerce -> Settings. And also check all places where you can specify admin email, they can’t be empty.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)