Home Forums Basel support forum FATAL FAULT

FATAL FAULT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ella
    Participant

Hi!

I just bought the Basel premium template and installed according the video tutorial. When I set up a demo version, I get the following error on ‘my site’. I do not see any template but only this fault:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_set_loop_prop() in /home/ellastie/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php:1326 Stack trace: #0 /home/ellastie/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): basel_shortcode_categories(Array, ”, ‘basel_categorie…’) #1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #2 /home/ellastie/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(basel_…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[basel_title st…’) #3 /home/ellastie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php(232): do_shortcode(‘[basel_title st…’) #4 /home/ellastie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/templates/shortcodes/vc_column.php(93): wpb_js_remove_wpautop(‘[basel_title st…’) #5 /home/ellastie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php(473): include(‘/home/ellastie/…’) #6 /home/ellastie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php(453): WPBakeryShortCod in /home/ellastie/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php on line 1326

What does this mean and how can I solve this? Hope you can help me so I can start today with building my webshop.

UserX
    Participant

Update WooCommerce to 3.3

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are running an old version of the WooCommerce plugin you need to use previous version of Basel – 3.8. Download the full package with all files and find basel_3.8.zip file there https://gyazo.com/9792e3bc28a618eba7d3b44758280b11
    Or you need to update WooCommerce to the latest 3.3 version. It is temporarily removed from wordpress.org but should be available soon.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)