Home Forums WoodMart support forum Favicon not secure

Favicon not secure

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello, I have SSL on my website but as fast I use and upload and activate favicon the site turns insecure in Firefox. (not in Chrome, Safari). But as fast I delete it and use the default tree icon it works.
    How do I solve this? I tested deleted, re-uploaded icons etc.

Hello,

I have visited your website and the favicon is working absolutely fine on my end with SSL. Please disable server caching, deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/v16Rgnk

Best Regards.

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello, ok I removed the favicon yesterday. Put it back, so check again in Firefox.

Hello,

Please provide with admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello I did sent privately login information for some days ago. Please get back what the problem is.

Hello,

The login details you sent were for the other website. Please provide with correct admin panel details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello, I did send it last week but did not hear anything?

mrvintervind
    Participant

Down below are login

Hello,

Your provided WP Admin Login details are not correct/working still.

Please see the private content area.

Best Regards.

mrvintervind
    Participant

Test again, tested by myself and it works.

Hello,

Please go to Appearance >> Customize and set the site Identity Icon from there as per your requirements: https://ibb.co/s5Pt8Yt save changes and check your site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello, but I just get a white screen after I choosed an image.

Hello,

Can you please check it once with activating the WordPress default Theme Twenty Twenty, just to make it sure that this is not the Theme issue.

Best Regards.

mrvintervind
    Participant

Tried the same problem…

Hello,

Now this make sure that this is not the Theme but your WordPress issue, Please contact WordPress support and ask why site identity FavIcon option is not working on your site with the default WordPress Theme Twenty Twenty, They will provide you the best possible solution for it or ask them to solve it for you, once it will work fine with the default WordPress Theme then it will automatically will work fine with our Theme as well.

Thanks for your understanding.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)