Home Forums WoodMart support forum Favicon not updating

Favicon not updating

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m having problems updating my site favicon. I have removed my old favicon and cleared all caches and uninstalled any plugins that don’t come with woodmart. If I can have assistance with this, please

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Site identity and change the favicon.

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the favicon won’t update. I may have edited some file that stops this from updating as I set up woodmart on a staging site and it updates straight away. Would you have a fix for this? Or I can provide amdin details.

Hello,

Deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and try again. I cannot log in http://prntscr.com/nez6lb

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, please find the account details in private message.

Kind regards Ciaran

Hello,

I am checking your site, it works http://prntscr.com/nf8o1n Please clean your cache.

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I have cleared the cache. No luck, unfortunately. I think the issue may be after I restored a backup of my site. Maybe a directory or file that is missing that effects uploads or changes to certain files, but I’m not sure.

Hello,

Is this proper favicon which I show on the screenshot? Do you want to change it? Or you just do not see it?

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, yes that worked. Thank you so much. Have you any idea why it wouldn’t update in
    > customize
    > Favicon image
    > upload
    ?

Hello,

Favicon is just set there. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Favicon not updating’ is closed to new replies.