Home Forums Space themes support forum Feature requests

Feature requests

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Dear customers,

If you have ideas or are not satisfied with our theme functionality use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Kind Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Dynamic opctions to your Elementor widgets! (Example, title, text, image, icon, ect.)

We can only link manually type any link. (in site url Too!)
    This feature is wery importan in woodmart theme too!

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

patrik.varga
    Participant

We loved one feature in single product page, like listing product attribute with uploaded image!

We can make attribute with image or color picker in your theme.
    We can set up attribute in woocommerce editor.

We would like to ask an elementor widget, that can list selected attritube elements.
    -only text / text&image / only image
    -horizontally or vertically

I attach you some example image. (If you can implement is in woodmart theme we would love it. ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Our idea would be a good base for your “brand widget” with the difference of being able to choose which set attribute value I want to display.

Attachments:

patrik.varga
    Participant

Linked single products or variation products listing like single product.

Nowdays all of product listing catalogs (like google feed) we have to add all of our product unique links.

If i make a variation product, the variations not give any unique url. (And the price is from-to, and i cant it listing in archive page like singles)
    If i make some single product (example S, M, L sizes) I cant connect its in my single product page, with attributes. It is very frustrating. ๐Ÿ™

This would be a great capability that none of the competitors in the market have.

Iโ€™ve loved your works so far, but I would become even more committed if you had one in your templates. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes i know, when choose another variation the site has to reload, but this is a much smaller problem than that it is not possible to send the products to different price comparison sites separately.

Attachments:

xavlow
    Participant

Please add sticky footer! ๐Ÿ™‚

xavlow
    Participant

could be better if developer can add sticky checkout page such as stick the “your order” section!

sj007
    Participant

Could we have custom header per product enabled? I have been a Woodmart user for years and on that theme you can choose a different header for each product, if you wanted to. I had 6 different headers in use, depending on which brand the product belonged to. A great feature to have but I don’t see this theme having this functionality?

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi!
    It’s just a small step for you to implement the solution below! ๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately, itโ€™s not perfect yet because I donโ€™t have that much programming knowledge.

We managed to put cross selling products in the single product page.
    It is useful because this way I can recommend a wall console next to a TV, for example! (This is the essence of cross-selling)

However, I canโ€™t get you to list only what Iโ€™ve set up for that particular product.

Please make it this function to your elementor widgets! After we can use it with custom HTML blocks!

Attachments:

patrik.varga
    Participant

BUY NOW BUTTON
    I made it with php snippet. Could you implement this feature in single product page, with custom CSS design option? (Example different button color than Add to cart button)

Attachments:

patrik.varga
    Participant

Single products tabs link in sticky cart area

Very useful options to the faster navigation for customers.
    Please check the attached image.

Attachments:

patrik.varga
    Participant

#324006 post number. I founded in another theme.
    If you can, please make this widget, so dont have to install the bloatware Elementor pro to use dynamic data options.

Its a simple “Meta/attribute value” widget, you can list lots of things. Some example in scrennshots.

Attachments:

patrik.varga
    Participant

Missing features in Shop archive listing pages:

• Gray stars display if doesnt has any rating the product
    • Display option for short description (with maximum character count)
    • Equal height option for products (last child CSS)

And the most impartant!
    List view next to the grid view! (Woodmart has this feature too)

Thanks!

Attachments:

patrik.varga
    Participant

Could you implement some really useful and important feauters?
    Like:
    – Buy now button

– Attributes grouping (https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-group-attributes/15467980)

– Desctription, Additional ifos and other product tabs links in sticky add to cart section

– Linkable simple products with attributes. (its better SEO and FEED thank variable product) Here is some example: https://wordpress.org/plugins/linked-variation-for-woocommerce OR https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpc-linked-variation OR https://iconicwp.com/products/woocommerce-linked-variations/

– Remove add to cart function specific produtcs ot product type

– Better design for reviews. (Big SUM avarage ratio number, Title for review pro / cons section to reviews

– Cross sell option in single product page (display the products that I set in the cross sell section of the product editor)

– Extra warranty product option (for extra price) in the cart as a separate item when making a payment.

– Product list view option (not only grid) like woodmart.

patrik.varga
    Participant

Woocommerce product (long) description change the tinyMC shit to Gutenberg!

Please i loved this feature. With gutenberg can easilly make 2 or more columns RESPONSIVE descriptions, with images, lists, and texts.

Please make this feature! In 2022. very old fashion and outdated a sime text editor. The Woocommerce team nothing do, with this. ๐Ÿ™

JayavarmanVii
    Participant

Please make this theme support wide screen resolution of 1366×768 monitor.

Thanks,

JayavarmanVii
    Participant

Please make theme support animate icon from flaticon.com or equivalate

Purpose: it is attractive to use animate in menu icon or any where in the theme use icon.

JayavarmanVii
    Participant

[Feature Request] TranslatPress build-in integration.

Benefit: Free and easy to translate the whole site by just click to translate feature of trasnlatepress.

JayavarmanVii
    Participant

[Feature Request] Mobile phone login via firebase or equivalent please.

https://snipboard.io/YRdcJ7.jpg

JayavarmanVii
    Participant

Please add elements such as upsell and relate product widgets into Elementor page builder.

I have used your theme Custom template for all products to build single page with Elementor but I don’t see UpSell and Relate Product widgets so I can’t build a complete single page with upsell product and relate product.

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

So i have seen many big websites that are now having instagram/facebook story like product pages. Where there is swipble videos and on the bottom shop now button floating. So kind of what like when user is on Instagram. Please add a widget where you can do this. That would be totally groundbreaking and different from other themes( Seen it on some shopify )
    Check the below screenshot

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Nitesh@1962.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Nitesh@1962.
    Attachments:

zac
    Participant

I’ve noticed an issue with the user experience when using your theme for products with multiple variants. Specifically, when a product has a lengthy short description, the price isn’t immediately visible to customers after they select their desired option. This forces customers to scroll back to the top of the page to see the price of their selected product variant, which can be a bit inconvenient.

To enhance the shopping experience, I would like to suggest a feature request. It would be beneficial to have an option in the Hitek theme that allows the price to be displayed below the product variant selection area, i.e., under the short description. This way, customers can immediately see the price of their selected variant without having to scroll back up.

I’ve looked through the theme settings but couldn’t find an option to make this adjustment. If such an option already exists, I would appreciate your guidance on how to enable it. If not, I believe this feature would be a valuable addition to your theme.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to your response.

Attachments:

dm
    Participant

Linkedin should be added to in theme settings share links, Linkedin is an indispensable social media platform for corporate companies.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)