Home Forums Basel support forum featured and "new" labels inline, not in 2 rows

featured and "new" labels inline, not in 2 rows

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Oscar
    Participant

Hi there how can I make these featured and “new” labels inline in 1 row on shop page as thumb view and also product detail page too. Thanx, and also I want to make these round shapes to star shape how can I change it with what css codes thanx. (see links)
    BTW I though there is 1 year support for this theme but I just find out that my support period ends in February !!!
    Item Purchase Code:
    f5f510c0-8dcf-4e63-84fb-876ba70fecb7
    Purchase Date:
    2017-08-23 09:50:07 UTC

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a code to make labels inline. Unfortunately, there is no CSS code to make their shapes to star

div.product-labels {
       flex-direction: row;
    }

div.product-labels .product-label {
        margin-right:5px;
        margin-bottom:0;
    }

div.product-labels .product-label:last-child {
        margin-right:0;
    }

As for the purchase code, we see that you didn’t purchase an extended support period and you have only standard 6 months support. If you think it is a mistake, you need to contact ThemeForest with this question and ask them to check your purchase. Then, we will be able to update your purchase code.

Kind Regards

Oscar
    Participant

Thanx, on admin/products I selected a product which is the one I sent the link to you earlier, and on fast edit I clicked the “featured” so I could see on product page the featured label and new label both labels. But now (before I even put your this latest code) the featured label disappeared. I didnt even touch but it disappeared. Why do you think?
    And second question: On popup settings page, how can I make settings that my popup without any delay shows up and from first visit to till last visit ALWAYS shows up until user closes, and next time he visits popup shows up again every time he visits. How can I do that, I changed settings many times but I couldnt achieve it. thanx
    Popup delay
    Show popup after some time (in milliseconds)
    Show after number of pages visited
    You can choose how much pages user should change before popup will be shown.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Most likely you have removed this product from featured items. Try to enable it for this product again. If you can’t do this, please provide us your admin access and we will check it.

2. You can configure the popup like this and it will be shown immediately https://gyazo.com/619840b4dffc6105a44bec9c1f29e13e
    And the popup is shown each time the customer opens your website pages till he doesn’t close the popup. Then, it will not be shown again.

Oscar
    Participant

Ok it works now mistakenly on theme options /product label I unclicked the hot label, so I did back on again it works.
    About the popup it is shame that when user clicks close then it doesnt appear again.
    Is there any way with js or css to set it even if user clicks close next time visits it pops up again?
    On homepage, I want to put a nice promotional image which back edit function you recommend so I add it if popup thing doesnt work?
    And to change label shapes not round nor rectangular, to make some other shape what css code to put into the theme options css custom code (inside tags dont worry) I only need the css class or id names of labels new and featured
    thanx mate

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But is the way promo popups works on all ecommerce websites. If your visitors will always see this popup it will be very annoying and drop your conversion rate completely. Did you see any websites where users are not able to disable this popup completely?
    Here are CSS classes for labels

.featured.product-label
    .new.product-label

Oscar
    Participant

Thanx

As you see my functions.php under child theme themes/basel-child
    I use child theme but with some reason style.css works only for some items but doesnt work for some items for example above css codes you given to me if I add to them options custom css
    they work, but I delete there then paste into themes/basel-child/style.css
    they dont work.
    Why that happens?

this is my style.css for child theme

/*
    Theme Name: Basel Child
    Description: Basel Child Theme
    Author: XTemos
    Author URI: http://xtemos.com
    Template: basel
    Version: 1.0.0
    Text Domain: basel-child
    */
    /* Your customizations starts here */
    .anabanner{color:#ffffff;}
    .single-product .product_meta span.sku_wrapper{display:none!important;}
    .sku_wrapper{display:none!important;}
    .cat-design-default .hover-mask{display:none!important;}
    table.ayak tr td{border-bottom:0px solid #000000!important;padding:2px 1px!important;text-align:center;}
    .fa-youtube-play:before{font-size:45px;color:red;}
    .fant1{font-size:16px;line-height:30px;}
    .fant2{font-size:25px;color:#34AAE9;margin-right:7px;text-align:center;line-height:30px;}
    .fant3{font-size:13px;line-height:25px;}
    .fant4{font-size:21px;color:#054680;margin-right:4px;text-align:center;line-height:25px;}
    div.category-grid-item{width:50%!important;}

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please describe us which part of the CSS code is not working so we can check it?

Oscar
    Participant

These lines were working in theme options but doesnt work in child style: (now no lines in theme options I put these lines into style and as you can see the labels not inline and not pink and yellow):

div.product-labels{flex-direction:row!important;}
    div.product-labels .product-label{margin-right:5px!important;margin-bottom:0!important;}
    div.product-labels .product-label:last-child{margin-right:0!important;}
    .featured.product-label{background-color:#ff0060!important;}
    .new.product-label{background-color:#ffe000!important;color:#000!important;}

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to clear your browser cache. Here is how they look for us https://gyazo.com/011e74653739c8a59a4d0aafd4d5ccc9

Oscar
    Participant

thank you
    I added empty cache add on to my firefox so now easy
    thnx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Oscar
    Participant

One last question please
    I have 3 language site
    I created popup on theme options as you know
    But how can I have different popups for each language? thanx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you are using WPML you should be able to set different values for this option for each language via WPML string translations section.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)