Home Forums Basel support forum Featured categories

Featured categories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jkpuser
    Participant

I have installed your theme and made necessary modifications. However, during modification the “Featured Category” images are not displaying and its not similar to your theme design. Kindly help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can upload your pictures for categories in admin panel -> Products -> Categories. Click on edit a category and upload it to a Thumbnail field. And to change the design of categories on your home page you need to open the page for editing in admin -> Pages and click on edit Product Categories element with Visual Composer

Regards

jkpuser
    Participant

Hi,

I did like this, but it doesn’t look like same. Kindly check my website.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now you have only one image uploaded for your categories. So what you need to do:

1. Disable hard crop option for images in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display.

2. Regenerate all thumbnails

3. Upload all images to your categories.

4. Remove unnecessary categories from your home page with Visual Composer. Leave only four images (as per our demo).

Regards

jkpuser
    Participant

Hi,

1. When I change catalog images to 600 x 600 and change Hard Crop to No, its working fine now. But I read from one of your post and changed Products -> Settings -> Display -> Product Images values to

Catalog Images – 600 × 766 – Hard Crop : Yes
    Single Product Image – 870 × 1110 – Hard Crop : Yes
    Product Thumbnails – 263 x 335 – Hard Crop : Yes

Is that correct? What are the correct values to give?

2. Button is not displayed over image as in your demo. And also the zoom effect when mouse is hover the image is also not working.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Probably we responded it for user with different requirements for his images for products. You need to disable hard crop to be able to show categories image like on our demo.

2. As we already wrote you previously, to change the design of categories on your home page you need to open the page for editing in admin -> Pages and click on edit Product Categories element with Visual Composer

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)