Home Forums Basel support forum Featured images size

Featured images size

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pamela
    Participant

Hello,
    Is there a way to insert a different topic? I can just reply to other people post.
    or a way to contact the support?
    I wanted to understand if there is a documentation on
    -what’s the right image dimension in px per featured picture in the post (I just want the pic to display on the home page to be rectangular not square and I don’t want the picture to appear inside the blog post as well- is there a way?)
    -same for video post: I have already selected video post and posted the video inside the post (you tube link) or I need to put the link in any other part? because if I don’t insert the featured image the pict post looks empty and if I insert the featured image the image will appear inside the post
    Thanks for the support,
    Pamela

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

If you want to make your post images rectangular, you can set the size 1000x600 for example in Settings -> Media. You will need to regenerate all thumbnails after changes.

As for the video, could you please attach a screenshot smaller than 512KB? Also, provide us your admin access since we don’t see your website now.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)