Home Forums Basel support forum Featured products showing 2 products per row instead of 4

Featured products showing 2 products per row instead of 4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pat84
    Participant

Hi,

I am facing the above issue. I have no idea why, since a couple of days, my homepage is displaying 2 products per row when they should be 4. It leaves an empty space on the right side of the screen (same on mobile).

Unfortunately, I can’t give you a url because I am working on a localhost, but I put a link to the screenshot of what I see. http://imgur.com/SIggNav

I don’t know how to fix this.

Could you please assist?

Pat

Pat84
    Participant

I managed to put the website live, please check the URL below.

Pat

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for using the theme and contacting our support center.

All you need to do is update the theme to the latest version where we have fixed this issue.

Regards

Pat84
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for answering. Sorry my ignorance, how can I upload the latest child theme without losing anything I have done so far?

Thanks,

Pat

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to download the latest version from themeforest and then just replace parent theme folder with a new one. Don’t touch child theme and your changes wont be loosed.

Pat84
    Participant

Stunning! All fixed.

Thank you,

Pat

Pat84
    Participant

It worked for 5 minutes, now my website just disappeared. I am working with MAMP in localhost, the dashboard is still there but the front is just blank pages!!

How can I fix this now?

Pat84
    Participant

Sorry, it was my fault. I accidentally deleted one of the files.

Pat

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, topic will be closed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Featured products showing 2 products per row instead of 4’ is closed to new replies.