Home Forums Basel support forum Featured Products won't display as intended in the Xtemos Products grid/carousel

Featured Products won't display as intended in the Xtemos Products grid/carousel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2hands10fingers
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried using the Xtemos Product (grid or carousel) in the Visual Composer plugin to display only the featured products that I have marked as such on the Products section of my WordPress. Unfortunately, the products will not display. Every other data source when selected works, but the Featured Products data source will not. Let me know what I can do to troubleshoot this.

– No images display
    – No data displays
    – After inspecting the element, no code is generated on the page to indicate that those products are being produced.It is simply empty.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Please, provide us your admin access so we can check what is wrong. Also, be sure that you have some products marked as “Featured” in WooCommerce.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

2hands10fingers
    Participant

Hello Artem

I have the credentials located in the Private Content section. You will see the home page in the provided link won’t display anything in the Featured Products section

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, provide us your FTP access. Also, we need to disable all additional plugins to test if this issue is caused by our theme and not by any of installed plugins.

Regards

2hands10fingers
    Participant

Thank you. I have provided the credentials in the private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just noticed that all products marked as featured were not published but in a draft status. Try to mark your published products as featured and it should work.

Regards

2hands10fingers
    Participant

Oh, wow. Thanks for catching that. I was under the impression they were all published. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Featured Products won't display as intended in the Xtemos Products grid/carousel’ is closed to new replies.