Home Forums WoodMart support forum Few issues in Theme – Needs Attention – Solutions expected

Few issues in Theme – Needs Attention – Solutions expected

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

9.b) I can understand. So I am not removing the Values from Image Thumb width field (under Theme settings), atleast as of now and until the issues gets resolved. As it is breaking the thumb heights on Single product page.

9 e) f) Thank you for understanding
    9 d) c) Thank you again.
    Does that mean, I should take your responses as assurance from your side, that you actually got my points properly and understand All of the issues that I mentioned in 9 [c-f] in my last response here 354504
    and 9 [a-e] 352639
    And these glitches and issues will be taken care of, and will be resolved.

Yes, you are right, they will work after Subscribing them (previous or Older topics) back.

Unfortunately, this is still Not working correctly. Very rarely receives email. This has been pointed out by others also.

We found the Subscription button KEEPS changing it State, and “Rolls-back” to default state with the text showing as “Subscribe”. Even though we have already Subscribed earlier, many a times. It should then read the text as “Unsubscribe” (for already subscribed topics)
    And emails are NOT coming too. And this keep going-on like this.

b). Also, now the path to reach the Created Topics is now too long. After Log-in to support site, I have click on My Account > Dashboard.
    Then from there, Forum Profile button on mini banner type (it was very Hard to find this Initially, when we switched to New forum).
    Then from there, “Topics Started“. And then only, I could find the Topics that I had created. This is really too Long and frustrating.
    If After Login (including Dashboard, Account Details, Logout), few more options could be added inside while we Mouse-Hover on My Account Tab-button (showing at top right side), like-
    Topics started

c). Also, the Private Content areas is not visible, once after we posted our response on the Topics. I found that while I posted my staging site and credentials in this Sticky post – https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/woodmart-6-3-beta-test-join-and-get-3-extra-months-of-the-support-period/
    this did not shows up any sign, thereafter. We including Admins (support staff), should be able to see that. I am not able to see mine, not sure, whether the support team was also able to see that or not.

12. The font family is showing Glaciall for the Titles of product Grid on the Shop page Archive pages. The same is correctly reflecting in the Recently Viewed Slider (if you remember, we created that earlier)
    Please see this product – https://www.vasangini.com/product/2pcs-hamsa-tapestries-bohemian-queen-bedspread-wall-hanging-free-ship-us/
    a) However, the font family is not reflecting the same for the Title of products on other Sliders including (but not limited to) Related products, Up-Sells. It is showing Monsterrat Font family.
    b) Most interestingly, on Mini Cart, Cart page it is showing correctly as Glaciall. However, on Checkout page, it again shows the Monsterrat for Title of the products.
    It should suppose to show the same Glaciall.
    c) Can I ask, why it is showing different font family (Monsterrat) on other areas. Even though we have No such Custom CSS for to show different font family for these.
    d). How to display the same font-family in these Sliders also (Related products, Up-Sells, Checkout)
    e). Please resolve this Glitch or issue in the next update. So as to maintain uniformity across the areas for the similar or the same thing. Whether it is Title size, font-family, colors

This is really too frustrating to maintain the uniformity across the site, as things kept breaking here and there. And we have to kept asking about the CSS to resolve even such minor things.

A kind Note and a Request:
    If you remember, for colors of Regular and Sale price (Deleted, Old and New) we have to use 2 Pre-selectors and 4 Custom Selectors. Instead, there must be ONLY 1 or 2 Pre-selectors only, to change the colors Everywhere on the Site Globally for prices. As this is not something, one require to Keep or have different colors for, on different areas.
    And if at all, someone still wants to change or have different colors for prices, they can then ask for Custom CSS and can change according to their needs. But primarily, so many Custom CSS and selectors should Not be required.

This is also something that probably got missed or ignored during testing and research and needs to be checked further and resolved.
    That way it will avoid time of both of the customers and support members, and avoid unnecessary usage of custom CSS. That way keeping the site lighter too and avoids confusion with lesser code. And avoid back-and-forth communication too.
    Regards

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by harshwe.

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

In addition to my previous message (the very last response, prior to this one), there is a Typo – mistake, by me.

Please read this point as –
    9.b) I can understand. So, I am Now removing the Values (making it empty) from Image Thumb width field (under Theme settings), atleast as of now and until the issues gets resolved. As it is breaking the image thumb heights on Single product page.

Means, please read it as – Now instead of Not
    Rest queries and points, as it is.

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

9. I think I understood your points properly.

11. I forwarded it to the team, they will consider it.

11c. Of course from our side we see private content.

12. In the “Advanced typography” you have a custom selector that changes the font family for these areas. Check the below screenshot.

https://monosnap.com/file/XGFF23WKy4vvWzEWMcdV4ymDsOZI03

Okay, I will also send your request to the team.

9b. Okay, we will do our best to fix that.

Kind Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)