Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template Few issues with the theme

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

deltitech
    Customer

Hi there, Awesome theme by the way

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Unfortunately, there is no option to enable the swatch in bulk. As for another question, please read and follow the instruction to configure the swatches properly: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

2. If both sites have the same theme – Woodmart, transfer the site with the free plugin All in one WP Migrate it will move the site without any problems as it is, If the old site has not Woodmart theme, you will have to add the features manually.

3. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Best Regards

deltitech
    Customer

Hi and thanks for the answer, I managed to fix most of them but i still encounter some issues,
    1. I still can’t figure out how I make the color swatches on the single product page to show the additional variation images without selecting the size swatch aswell .. here is an example link :
    https://new.deltitechbrands.com/product/adicross-bounce-boa-mens-shoes/

2. How I can hide specific categories on those areas on the shop page ?
    Here : https://imgur.com/OuYI44L
    And Here : https://imgur.com/dAEvmoG

Hope for a quick reply,
    Thanks and regards.

Hello,

When you set the attribute to be used for variations, you need to select both attributes to change the swatch. Just have a look inside your variations: they are the combination size and color. If you want to change the swatch only by color, do not use the size for variations. Just add it to the product as an attribute.

In order to remove the categories from the page title, navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Sidebar and title and disable showing the categories in the title.

In order to remove the categories from the sidebar, navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Shop page widget area and remove the product categories widget.

Best Regards

deltitech
    Customer

Hi again,
    ok I checked “visible on the product page” and unchecked “used for variations” on the shoe size attribure, and now I can’t see the shoe size buttons on the product page at all ..

On the category hide issue, what I mean is I need to hide specific categories, not the whole widgets ..

Hello,

This the way a variable product works. If you disable the attribute to be used for variations, it would not be available for selecting. You will need to customize the Woocommerce under your needs.

Best Regards

deltitech
    Customer

Hi,

Ok so how I can be able to do it ? can you give me a tutorial to manually customize it ? Because its your theme, you are knowing better then any other developer on how to do it.

And you still didn’t give me an answer on the hide categories issue, I need to hide specific categories from those widgets, not the whole widgets ..
    Waiting for your answer,
    Regards.

Hello,

It is not possible to hide specific categories from the widget, the only exception is the empty categories. You can find this option in the widget.

As for the attributes, attributes are the Woocommerce functionality. We just have customized the drop-down selection. Try to test on the Storefront, you will not be able to choose the variation without selecting both size and color, provided both attributes are used for the variation. Please refer to the Woocommerce support or documentation on changing this functionality.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.