Home Forums Basel support forum Few issues with the theme.

Few issues with the theme.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

Hi Team,

Hoe you are well, i finished the design of a website with your theme, but have a few issues where customization is not self explenatory.

1) Hamburger menu – mobile view, Home page
    the menu items nor the hamburger menu are not visible. (white font on white background) but clickable. When i touch the location the menu appears, but there is no way for me to change the color of the hamburger menu.

2) The header of the shop page – Mobile view
    Position of the container is too far to the top. It is for 50% hidden behind the sticky menu.
    Other pages seem to be ok.

3) the Wish list – Mobile view
    The whish list is not 100% responsive, a horizontal slid bar appears below, because elements are positioned to wide.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

1 & 2. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

div.container .wrapp-header .right-column .mobile-nav-icon span,
    div.container .wrapp-header .right-column .mobile-nav-icon span:after ,
    div.container .wrapp-header .right-column .mobile-nav-icon span:before {
        background-color: #090909 !important;
    } 

.post-type-archive .main-page-wrapper .post-title {
    	padding-top: 125px;
    }

3. The problem is that Wishlist plugin uses standard HTML Table for as its markup and there is no other way to make it responsive at the moment. We will try to transform this table to more user-friendly view in the next update.

Regards

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

Dear Team,

Thank you for the fast reply, The hamburger menu issue is solved.

Regarding issue #2 – The menu is still overlapping the header. This is counts for the normal view as well. Have a look at the home page. I use a revolution slider (modified your cars slider) and the menu overlaps the slider. This is even more visible in mobile view.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, try to replace the code with this one

.post-type-archive .main-page-wrapper .page-title {
    	padding-top: 125px!important;
    }

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

Hi Team,

Unfortunately your code doenst change the issue. I cleared my cache and refreshed my browser a few times. Checked the site in incognito as well.

My guess is, that the position of the menu needs to be targeted. Would you like to check for yourself?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

We’ve checked your settings and make some small changes. Option “Header above the content” was turned off for your shop page and homepage. We also added margin-top: -40px to your slider column so that it becomes close to the header. Now your header should look normal on the desktop and mobile. https://gyazo.com/eddc8998bef40974c387673684557584 https://gyazo.com/e304c7cc54b822072cdae2988907dcf6

Regards

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

Yes excellent! great support thank you.
    issues solved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Few issues with the theme.’ is closed to new replies.