Home Forums WoodMart support forum Few Points

Few Points

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shweta
    Participant

Hello Team,

I have several points to address regarding the website:

1. The SVG logo I uploaded doesn’t appearing on the website.
    2. Instead of a cart button, I’d like to use text that says “Basket” for clarity. Please refer to the screenshot for clarification.
    3. Similarly, I’d prefer to display “Size” as text rather than using a size guide icon. Please see the attached screenshot for reference.
    4. Despite adding color variations, they aren’t displaying correctly on the website. Kindly review the attached screenshot.
    5. I’d like to arrange the size and size guide elements side by side in a single row. Please refer to the attached screenshot.
    6. When a user selects a size, I’d like the text to be visible without needing to hover over it.
    Please review these points and make the necessary adjustments. Let me know if you need further clarification on any of these issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. You need to open your SVG logo file with some editor like Sublime Text or the default system text editor and add height and width attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown on the screenshot (https://prnt.sc/N-wyqYgD3npT)

Make sure that the value is set without % or using px. For example 100 or 100px
    Then you will need to re-upload your logo in Header Builder.

02. Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.wd-tools-element .wd-tools-icon:before {
        content: "basket" !important;
    }

03. Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

body .wd-action-btn.wd-sizeguide-btn>a:before {
        content: "";
    }

04. Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.single-product .wd-swatch {
        width: 50px !important;
        height: 30px !important;
    }

05. Navigate to Layouts > Edit Single Product Layout with page builder and customize the layout.

06. Sorry, but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)