Home Forums WoodMart support forum FEW PROBLEMS AFTER UPDATE TO 4.0.2

FEW PROBLEMS AFTER UPDATE TO 4.0.2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

k0s1
    Participant

I have done update wit instructions, delete plugins like CMB2, Redux.
    – First the biggest problem is my product page. All the tabs like description, reviews, shipping before update was after picture and short description, now after update its only in half view after short description. How can i change it work properly? In attachment you will see what i mean

– The mobile bottom navbar is show in maintanace mode (someone write about this)

– Cant translate wishlist word on single product and words : Wishlist is empty on wishlist page. Cant find this strings in LOCO woodmart template.

– Cant translate Compare (it was translate in 3.9) word in single product page.

– After upgrade didnt work with plugin WP Mail Logging. After eneable this plugin cant change the Woodmart theme options, for example enable mainatanance mode didnt work, didnt work header banner. You cant change any things in woodmart theme settings when this plugin is enable. In seetings this plugins i show your woodmart logo? Is it your plugin??

– Could you tell me is WooCommerce Blocks are required for your theme or i Can disable it??

– After update to 4.0.2 i dont see any performance speed, in my opionion its slower than before.
    The biggest slow down is WP Bakery. When i disable it my site is 30-50 % faster.

– Its weird but when i disable WP ROcket my site dont go slower so if I enable it it doesnt speed my site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Product Page – You need to open Theme Settings -> Product page -> Tabs, switch to the accordion, select tabs position “standard” and then return to tabs. https://prnt.sc/oqkx6l

2. Navbar – Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

3. Wishlist replaces the file woodmart\inc\integrations\woocommerce\modules\wishlist\class-ui.php with one attached to the message with the link. If you can not do it on your own, provide FTP access to the private area.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/18pS_wOuh8oTEblI7JtgDdsQ0uPsB-KNZ/view?usp=sharing

4. Translate this string https://prnt.sc/orymul

5. Please contact plugin WP Mail Logging support.

6. WooCommerce Blocks is not required.

7. Try this plugin WP Super Cache, we have no idea why WP ROcket works in this way.

Best Regards

gueshu
    Participant

Just curious to know if the author of this post found a solution to the incompatibility with WP Mail logging plug in.

I have the same problem, when it is activated, Woodmart theme settings aren’t saved properly (in my case, the compare functionality couldn’t be deactivated when I had Mail logging activated).

Strange issue…

k0s1
    Participant

Hello Gueshu,

i dont have a solution for this problem. I havent got time to write an e-mail to Wp Mail Logging support and just disable the plugin.
    In my opinion problem is in Woodmart template not in WP Mail Logging, becouse its work before Woodmart update to 4.0.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can check the conflict with this plugin.

gueshu
    Participant

According to your Changelog, the updated version of the theme (4.0.4) is resolving the issue.
    I will test that later today or tomorrow.

I like this developper team reactivity…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)