Home Forums Basel support forum Few Questions

Few Questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nizzar
    Participant

Hello,
    I am sorry if these questions have been answered before.

I am currently working with the “basel-Beer” theme, so all my questions are related to making changes in that theme:

1.) I have uploaded my favicon image and set it in the favicon section, yet the “B” (which I suppose is the favicon for Basel) show up
    2.) I have selected in the Header-Other-My Account Link to ON, yet it does not show up!
    3.) How do I change the font color of the header and footer text (currently set to white as you can see in the demo
    4.) This might be too newb of a question, but how and where do I inset the map code to display map like on the demo
    5.) Finally, another newb question, in the beer demo site, between “About Us” and “History of the Brewery” there is a sort of parallax image of a beer bottle, how do I change the image from that section.

Appreciate your time and help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1 & 2. Could you please provide us an access to your website so we can check this?

3. You can change header text color scheme in Theme Settings -> Header -> Appearance. And footer in Theme Settings -> Footer.

4. Use our Visual Composer Google Map element and insert it anywhere you want on the page.

5. Edit this page in Dashboard -> Pages -> edit page and find this Visual Composer row. Then click to edit centered column inside this row and upload your image.

Regards

nizzar
    Participant

Hello,

Sure. Credentials below.

Resolution:
    1 & 2 Waiting for you to check and inform
    3. Changing the color scheme to “Dark” only works in footer (with the exception of “Purchase Theme”, which is still white when rest of the text is black. Changing the color scheme in header does not work. Please check
    4. Tried to add map. Failed.
    5. Have not tried yet

Thanks for help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Favicon is already changed on your website https://gyazo.com/f9b6ae04730de1b51cdff020971dc57f

2. By default, this header layout doesn’t have these links. Add the following code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to show them

add_filter( 'basel_header_configuration', 'basel_custom_header_configuration', 1, 1 );

function basel_custom_header_configuration() {

return array(
    			'container' => array(
    				'wrapp-header' => array(
    					'logo',
    					'main_nav',
    					'right-column' => array(
    						'header_links',
    						'search',
    						'wishlist',
    						'cart',
    						'mobile_icon',
    					)
    				)	
    			),
    		);
    }

3. Change this “Purchase” link in Appearance -> Widgets. Light color scheme for the header is also set for this particular page. You can change it while editing it in the Dashboard.

4. What exactly you failed to do?

nizzar
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help. You are awesome.
    1.) On my home page the main menu still have white font color, I want them to be black/dark. I am still confused on how to do that
    This is how it is on my home page : https://gyazo.com/0fd5c318fe99a8d3141d86c1344e1c21
    This is how I want it to be : https://gyazo.com/10480d0f199ead801a065f309e5b3e6b

2.) Right now, account/search/wishlist/cart is divided in two rows, how can change the spacing to fit it in a single row? And also change their font color to black/dark
    https://gyazo.com/9da716b8f7a89cfc496fc1edb46f0a37

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. The light color scheme seems to be set for your home page only. You can change it editing this page in the dashboard.

2. You can increase right column width option in your header settings.

Regards

nizzar
    Participant

Solved!!!

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Few Questions’ is closed to new replies.