Home Forums Basel support forum Few things need help before launch my website :)

Few things need help before launch my website :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lxyamerica
    Participant

1. on the theme setting -> top bar, it is under class top-bar-left, and i want my top bar align right. (I saw there is class called top-bar-right but i didn’t find place to put my text)

2. In shoping cart, I want “view cart” and “checkout” fixed in the bottom of canva. example website in privete content. I think this is just CSS code.

3. when you checkout, I want shipping cost automatic select free shipping whenever possible.

4. I have few custom js code in functions.js . I still want to use js.min for fast loading time. How can i minify my functions.js?

I tried edit in functions.min.js but it not work.. i have to disable min.js in theme setting.

Thanks again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Firstly, we are not able to access your web-site now to see your issues.

1. Please provide a screenshot for this request since we don’t see your website live

2. Unfortunately, we can’t fix it to the bottom with our current shopping cart structure and in this case, buttons will overlap products if there are too many products in the cart.

3. Since shipping options come with WooCommerce so probably you may find some information about your request here https://docs.woocommerce.com/documentation/plugins/woocommerce/getting-started/
    We don’t have a quick tutorial for this, sorry.

4. You can minify it with this service for example https://jscompress.com/

Regards

lxyamerica
    Participant

I posted my website link in privete content.

Hey, Please give me hint at least if you dont have time to implement this. saying that you theme is not support is not the way to reply people who support you theme and purchased it.

here is the solution, it works on any device.
    Just in case someone find this post or you guys can improve this for other people.

.cart-widget-side .widget_shopping_cart .product_list_widget{
    	height: calc(100vh - 300px);
        overflow: auto;
    }

.widget_shopping_cart .buttons{
        position: fixed;
        width: 90%;
    	bottom: 10px;
    }
    .widget_shopping_cart .total{

position: fixed;
        bottom: 100px;
        width: 90%;
    }

lxyamerica
    Participant

FORGOT UPLOAD MY IMAGE

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for posting your solution here.

Regarding top bar, if you want to place your text that is currently on the left side to right you can use this code snippet

.top-bar-left {
        text-align: right;
    }

Right side of the top bar is dedicated for navigation menu (like on the screenshot). You can create a new menu in Appearance – > Menus and set it’s location to be “Top bar”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)