Home Forums WoodMart support forum Few Tweaks / Issues

Few Tweaks / Issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, I need help with the following issues :
    1. on the shop page, i selected the “Show summary on hover” product style, how can i remove the red marked description when I hover on a product ? I don’t want to remove the description from the product page, just from this hover animation. (attached screenshots in private)
    Also how I can move the variation swatches marked in blue to appear under the product image like the second screenshot attached ? because it dont looks good when i hover on the product page and the variation pops up on the main product image.

2. when I open quick view on mobile, all the elements are centered except of the product variations, i remember you gave me a css custom code to center the elements on quick view but on mobile its not perfect.

Best regards.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In order to remove the description on the hover, try to use custom CSS in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS -> put this code in the field “Custom CSS for mobile”

.wd-hover-base .hover-content {
      display: none;
    }

Unfortunately, the structure of the hover for the product image does not allow you to lower the variation swatches under the picture.

2) To center the items on the quick view:

.product-quick-view .label,
    .product-quick-view .with-swatches {
      text-align: center;
    }

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi again, i have the following issue here :
    1. I need to remove the variation images from the product page but keeping them on the shop page (screenshot included)

2. I need to add a quick view icon on mobile view in “quick” product style in the location marked in red (screenshot included)

3. For some reason some variation images added to the side are corrupt, how can i resolve it ?

Best Regards.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In order to remove the variation images, please, try to add this custom CSS in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS -> put this code in the field “Global Custom CSS”.

.single-product-page .product-images .attribute-label {
      display: none;
    }

2. Unfortunately, the structure of the hover for the product image does not allow you to do a quick view icon on mobile view as you want

3. Probably, it is an issue with images, please, try to upload new variation images.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time.

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Another issue that i have, the title background space is too long, ive attached a screenshot and circled the empty space in red, it shouldnt supposed to be like that, please help.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In order to change the page title space, try to change the page title size in Pages -> Shop -> find the “Page title size” field -> enable the “Small” option or “Default”.

https://monosnap.com/file/upEnlxjD3IWnLFd9SJ1lYE6F90hjGe

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, I have another 2 issues :

1. The Variations images is too big on the shop page, how i can make it smaller ? i tried to find options for that but with no success (ive attached a screenshot)

2. I want to remove the variations images from the product image in the product page, i remember you sent me a custom css code for that already but its not working for the new variations images ive attached (i added screenshot for that also)

Please help.

henalon123
    Participant

Maybe i have a solution for this, how can I add “Grid swatch attribute to display” – I want to add 2 attibutes to show in the shop page, a product images and color images, how I can enable this ?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

1. In order to change the size of the variation images, go to Theme Settings -> Custom CSS -> put this code in the “Global Custom CSS” field

.product-grid-item  .attribute-label {
      min-height: 35px;
      min-width: 35px;
    }

2. I visited your product page, but I didn’t see variations images in the image like in your screenshot

https://monosnap.com/file/AJnzjXIVJcCTpRuFLfXdUJ0eqDBfGm

Please, enable variations images on the product page, I will check if the special CSS works

3. Unfortunately, only 1 variation attribute can be added in the “Grid sample attribute to display” option.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)