Home Forums WoodMart support forum File Attachements not sending/not working with WoodMart

File Attachements not sending/not working with WoodMart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ondigitalmarketing
    Participant

On all the websites I have installed the woodmart theme I have the same problem. In all plugins where there is a file upload option (like contact form 7) (or extra woocommerce prodcut options), the file is not sent in the mail. If I switch to another theme it is working. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with this theme that makes file attachments not working?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website. Also, send us a screenshot of how it works with other themes on your website.

Thank you in advance.

ondigitalmarketing
    Participant

Photos have been added.
    Somehow, file uploads are not sent in the mail. And I’m sure that the fault is in the theme. The function does work for other themes.

Photo 1
    Woodmart theme

Photo 2
    Woodmart theme

Photo 3
    Woodmart theme

Photo 4
    Divi theme

Photo 5
    Divi theme

kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? We will need to be able to switch between themes and check how it works.

Thank you in advance

ondigitalmarketing
    Participant

Below username and password

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable AJAX add to cart option if the problem is on the single product page only. You can find this option in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)