Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter by attribute not working

Filter by attribute not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nathaliedxb
    Participant

Hello,

I have a product attribute called WATCH TYPE which has 2 terms ‘custom’ and ‘non custom’.

I have added the layered nav filter widget in the shop page widget area, and it shows on the front-end – however it’s not working properly. It is showing that there are only 2 products with the attribute term ‘custom’ and only 1 product with the attribute term ‘non-custom’.

This must be some sort of bug because there are 114 products that have the attribute term ‘custom’ and 57 products with the attribute term ‘non custom’.

Please could you check this because I really need this filter to work properly for my products?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lesny
    Participant

nathaliedxb
    Participant

Sorry but this doesn’t work, this option is already enabled please see my screenshot?

It’s still only showing 2 products with custom attribute (when there are 114)

Thanks

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and click on “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table”. It should fix the problem.

Kind Regards

lesny
    Participant

Try again here.

Attachments:

nathaliedxb
    Participant

Hi Artem,

It worked perfectly thanks so much!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Filter by attribute not working’ is closed to new replies.