Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter by Brand Attribute issue (URGENT)

Filter by Brand Attribute issue (URGENT)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

denvamsi
    Participant

Hey there,
    I have an important issue to be fixed. Please help me.

We have been using Filter By Attribute (Shop By Country).

When selecting a filter, it is showing products from all categories. However, I want to be able to see only the products from selected attribute(Shop by Country).

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

denvamsi
    Participant

I tried it, But it still not working. Can you please help me ??

Hello,

An attribute filter would show all the products which have this filter added. This is the way Woocommere works.

Our theme has provided Filter widgets with the option to show this filter on a certain category. If you want products to be filtered only within one category, you create an attribute and assign it to the products of one category and configure showing the filter in this category only.

Best Regards

denvamsi
    Participant

I think its very difficult to create widgets for all of our 60 categories. I do not understand why there is no category filter which is very basic 🙁 Please help me.

Hello,

Product categories and attributes are Woocommerce functionality. Our theme does not influence that.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)